coupon binder, Laura Williams Musings: Sources for the binder inserts (9 pocket and more)

Dedicated to saving money in all aspects of life.


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sources for the binder inserts (9 pocket and more)

from Amazon: My binder of choice: Case-It D185 4" D ring binder


Also see: Laura's Couponing and Refunding Hints & Tips plus Coupon Binder How-To

9 Pocket sports card pages:
  • from Amazon: 9-Pocket Pages pack of 100 and it's a good amount to have as you can grow your binder with them this is the style I prefer and use in my binder - they are rather durable and hold up well.
  • .
  • Dollar Tree carries the 9 pocket pages but they are flimsy and tear easily - I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE
  • .
  • You can also find pages as Walmart, Freds, Target, Toys R Us, and a few other stores near where they would have collector cards such as baseball cards, pokemon, etc. They are roughly $5 of $6 for 25-35 pages
  • .
  • ebay
  • .
  • thrift stores --- some have found pages there


Currency pages: - I now have a few different ones in my binder that someone sent me and I really like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will be deleted immediately. Comments containing cursing, rudeness to myself or other commentators, and/or crude comments will be deleted.