coupon binder, Laura Williams Musings: How to Rebate/Refund

Dedicated to saving money in all aspects of life.


Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to Rebate/Refund



How to Rebate/Refund

WHERE TO FIND FORMS:

You can find forms online, in stores, in coupon inserts, inside product packaging, on the outside of a product as a peel off, in magazines, etc. You can also visit that products website to see if there's a rebate or refund available. 



HOW TO DO THEM:

Most forms require an original receipt and the upc from the product in order to get money or the promotional item they are offering. Be sure to use coupons on the products you are buying for the rebates to make even more savings.


HOW TO KEEP TRACK OF REBATES:

I use the Rebate Rebate Software. It allows me to keep track of the rebates I have sent for, will send for, and received as well as track coupons that I used on those items. It keeps a running total. You can download the software free at this link.   PC World: Rebate! Rebate!


Keep any and all upcs and receipts. You never know what you may run across a rebate form for.



HOW TO FILE YOUR RECEIPTS AND UPCS:

I have my receipts in an empty diaper wipe box filed alphabetically by store name then by date.

I have my upcs in another wipe box. I file them alphabetically by product name in ziplock baggies.



I also will pick up at least two (2) of any form that I find so that I can keep one for the records in case there is any problems.

I find a lot of my forms at my local stores on the product itself or on a tearpad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments will be deleted immediately. Comments containing cursing, rudeness to myself or other commentators, and/or crude comments will be deleted.